The term ‘Hayward Miller’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to Hayward Miller Ltd, the owner of this website. Our company is registered in England and Wales under company registration number 07388033 and with our registered office at Unit 5, Broadway Barns, The Broadway, Scarning, Dereham, Norfolk, England, NR19 2LQ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of this website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. This website is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Some information provided on this website has been obtained from third parties and is provided for informational purposes only. We are not liable for any inaccuracies in any third-party information provided on this website. We do not make any representations regarding the availability of third party activities or services.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Hayward Miller is permitted to revise these terms and conditions at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review such terms and conditions on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this website.