Are you a keen learner? Eager to add to your skillset?
Due to increased demand, Hayward Miller are looking to expand their telemarketing team and are providing the opportunity for a fresh face to implement their personality and progress within a growing company.
This is a chance to show off your skills and prove yourself to be an effective Telemarketer. The workshop will be led by one of our telemarketers who will teach you everything to be successful in your role, from developing soft skills, implementing effective working methods, and practising good sales etiquette. You are ambitious, self-starting, and eager to progress within a company. Most of all, you will possess good communication skills with an ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- Generating new sales opportunities via phone, social media, and personalised emails.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment, aiming to progress in their career by consistently meeting sales targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, representing our clients in a professional manner.
- Great organisational skills to ensure all data is stored correctly and up to date.
- Attentive learning style to capture all training and implement actions effectively.
- Write accurate reports detailing statistics and opportunities.
- Be proactive and eager to participate in team-building incentives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous sales or customer service experience would be beneficial
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Mathematics and English preferred.
- Fluent in English.
In return, you will receive:
- Basic salary of £18,540.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.