We are not a call centre.
Too often companies overlook the amount of work their salespeople put in each day and end up losing fantastic employees. We have tremendous respect for our salespeople and the work they do, so we make sure they are not only recognised but rewarded too.
Who We Are:
We are growing rapidly and are searching for qualified people to thrive in our business. Having delivered solid sales performance for over 11 years now, we are currently sitting with several new clients just waiting to come on board with us.
We are looking for candidates with an ‘above the line’ attitude, individuals who are ambitious to show what they can do and how they can add to our team culture. You will be trained in the following:
- Making outbound calls on behalf of our clients, promoting their products and services.
- Handling incoming call backs from assigned accounts.
- Appointment setting for Clients and our Business Development Managers.
- Sending curated follow up emails to customers.
- Effective recording of important statistics and writing up reports.
- Maintain all databases and CRM systems updated with sufficient information.
- Liaising with key client members in person, via telephone and online conference meetings.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science, preferred.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role, phone experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Mathematics and English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft 365 proficient. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A welcoming team culture with great people- Check out our TikTok! @haywardmillerltd10
- Team events and activities.
- Opportunities to attend industry events and exhibitions.
- Various exciting projects with global clients.
- Discounted Cinema Tickets.
- Morning Sandwich Van.
- On-site Parking.
- Profit share bonus scheme.
- Performance-related Commission Scheme.
Salary: £20,000 – £26,000 per annum.
Full Time: Office based role, Monday to Friday (8am till 4:30pm).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Holiday: 28 paid days including Bank Holidays.
Masks to be worn upon entering and leaving the building. Sanitisers are provided.