Have you been recently made Redundant?
We are recruiting for an Internal Sales & Marketing individual whose role would be to support the sales coordination function of Hayward Miller, including generating leads, general administration, customer service and ensuring the continued success of the company’s services. Clients vary from product manufacturers and engineering companies to design companies and consultancy companies.
The Telemarketing requirements within Hayward Miller are growing rapidly and as such we are looking to expand this part of the team. The successful candidate will be working towards individual and team targets, in line with the company bonus scheme.
- Making outbound Telemarketing calls on behalf of Hayward Miller and its clients, promoting their products/services.
- Handling incoming callbacks from assigned customers.
- Appointment setting for Internal Business Development Managers, and Client contacts.
- Sending follow-up sales emails to customers.
- Keeping regular records of call updates and writing reports.
- Keeping all databases and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems updated with opportunity details.
- Liaising with clients in person, via telephone and/or online conference meetings.
- Occasional opportunity to attend business events or visits to client premises, with another member or members of the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Telemarketing/Telesales experience is essential.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Mathematics and English preferred.
- Fluent in English.
The Ideal Candidate:
You are confident on the telephone and have no qualms engaging in conversation with various decision-makers. You remain professional and respectful at work and are willing to show initiative with your duties. You add to our collaborative culture by being a team player and communicate well with team members. You can follow instructions and not be shy to add your input and ask questions. You are responsible and take ownership of your allocated duties. Finally, you have the ambition to develop your role and grow within the company, committed to achieving set targets and goals.
In return, you will receive:
- Basic salary of £20,000 (Pro-Rata).
- Performance-related commission pay, scalable up to £26,000 (OTE).
- Plus, annual bonus (10% of company’s profit divided amongst the staff)
- The ear of the Managing Director to share your ideas.
- Opportunities to grow within the business.
- COVID-19 considerations: Sanitisers