New Client Specialising in Warehouse Relocation
Please welcome our latest client:
Established in 2012, Retonomy currently has two streams of business:
1. Supplier Management Consultancy
2. Retonomy Industrial – Retail & Warehouse Relocation
Retonomy Industrial is a newly established arm of the business and Hayward Miller have been brought in to assist with its growth.
Retonomy Industrial provides a start to finish service, from scoping the project, to planning, to conducting and finally, closing the project.
The diagram below shows you what the whole process looks like, depending on whether the company is looking to relocate, expand or downsize.
How does this help?
• Minimised downtime – Retonomy will supply a temporary workforce.
• Takes the pressure off – Leaves you to focus on your day-to-day work.
• Smooth moving – Makes sure all stock is packed correctly and efficiently, to allow for easy unpacking.
• Helps you to prepare – Retonomy can work out how much product you need to stock up on to make up for the transition period, so orders will not be affected.
Whether you need one or all of these services, our client Retonomy will be able to help with its flexible approach to relocation. Just get in contact with HML on 01842 768370.
A global electrical engineering company who were part of a merger needed Retonomy’s assistance in closing down one of their warehouses and moving to a new site. Retonomy were involved with all aspects of the move, from packing stock (including parts, racking and products) to clearing the old warehouse ready for closedown. In between these stages Retonomy provided stock counts, efficient preparation of stock for storage at the new warehouse (sorting parts into “kits”), surveyed the new premises to help the client make the most of the space, and installed racking in the new warehouse. Retonomy supplied a knowledgeable warehouse management specialist to oversee the project, as well as the workforce made up of general and electrical pickers. This meant the client experienced a very low level of disruption to their daily business and was able to move into their new location with ease.
If you’d like to know more about Retonomy and what they offer, please contact the team at Hayward Miller:
Call: 01842 821440
Email: [email protected]
To see the Retonomy website: www.retonomy.com
Written By Laurel Deegan