Hayward Miller are recruiting for two new jobs
Hayward Miller Ltd (HM) is a small proactive sales consultancy business. The company started in 2010 and currently employs a small team of people. There are also number of contracted Associates that support the business on a part-time basis. HM recently moved offices as a part of a 6 year growth plan to expand the business locally and nationally.
Hayward Miller are recruiting for two newly created jobs roles, both based in Thetford, Norfolk.
Market Researcher – Conduct Market Research (government/magazine/internet/exhibitions/trade bodies/databases/etc.) Make telephone calls to verify market data. Present clear documented summary’s and reports. Manage online ecommerce databases. Full time or Part time
Sales Administrator – Telesales, via research (magazine/internet/exhibitions) or direct contact make cold calls to determine best contact and decision maker to determine if HM’s Clients are a good fit and if yes secure appointment with HM representative. Lead generation and database management. Full time
For more details apply by email [email protected] or speak to us by telephone on 01842 768 370.
You will be required to provide a CV, two references and the completion of a short 10 minute box selection profile form.
What do HM do?
HML offers sales services to other companies. These companies may not have a sales team or the existing team may need additional help to grow their business quickly. The three main business streams are:-
- Interim Sales support
- HM sales team is contracted from 2 to 20 days per month for a fixed period or in an ongoing basis.
- HM Sales team acts as the clients sales staff (Sales Rep. or Sales Manager)
- The HM sales person uses the clients email addresses, business cards, brochures, etc. and acts as if employed by the client when facing the clients customers.
- Business Consultancy
- We guide and coach Small to Medium Business’s (SME’s) through the sales and business management process.
- Coaching business leaders to develop the sales proposition and create a value chain.
- Create a profitable business
- Change Management
Trackback from your site.