We are looking for a talented and competitive salesperson that thrives in a dynamic sales environment. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable on the phone, working with clients and their customers – generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. You will be strategic at what you do.
- Source new sales opportunities through various channels of contact.
- Liaise with clients to understand customer needs and requirements.
- Targeting ideal prospects using current market knowledge and initiative.
- Generate leads, close sales, and achieve set targets.
- Research accounts and profiles, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
- Previous Internal Sales experience (min. 3 years).
- Track record of over-achieving targets.
- Strong phone presence and experience with building relationships.
- Excellent verbal, written, and negotiation skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Familiar with the BANT qualification process.
- Experience working with CRM’s.
- Multilingual (English speaking with French, German, Spanish, or other languages).
- Knowledgeable on the Manufacturing and Engineering sectors.
- Chance to grow with the business
- Network with prestigious customers
- Career growth opportunity
- Turnover bonus scheme
Salary: At current market rates plus bonus
Availability: Part-Time / Full-TimeApply Now