This role will predominantly involve making outbound B2B calls on behalf of our clients, promoting their products and services and nurturing qualified leads. The successful candidate will need to be tenacious, client-focused and follow up on leads generated ensuring all targets are exceeded – both team and individual.
We work closely with our clients to promote their products and services. You will be part of a team dedicated to working with a set group of clients. At Hayward Miller, no two days are exactly the same.
Salary will be based on a scalable rate. You will start on an annual salary of £20,000 with the potential of ending on £28,000 salary in 12 months. Every 3 months a salary review will take place and if all targets and progress measures are achieved a £2,000 increase will be given (4x 3-month reviews, £2,000 increase each, end salary £28,000). A successful candidate will be expected to work diligently in the pursuit of reaching these achievable targets. Our focus is on winning sales through hard work and commitment.
- Making outbound telemarketing calls on behalf of Hayward Miller and its clients, to potential customers –
- We work to procedures that follow the ‘Hayward Miller way’. These are standard sales techniques that are applied to a schedule that best utilise your skills.
- Promoting awareness of our client’s products/services.
- B.A.N.T qualifying the opportunity (Budget, Authority, Need, Time-Frame).
- Creating enquiries and opportunities through telephone discussion and email follow up.
- Making anywhere between 45 and 6O calls per day, depending on the length of the conversation and the nature of the proposition.
- Sending follow-up sales emails to potential clients and customers.
- Building and Maintaining the Sales Pipeline for Hayward Miller and our clients.
- Administrational duties e.g. Reports, Statistics, Client Feedback etc.
- Proactively liaise with clients via telephone and email, regarding enquiries.
- Taking part in team training sessions.
- Achieve and overachieve set targets and KPI’s.
- Taking inbound calls from potential customers.
- There may be the occasional opportunity to attend business events or visits to client premises, with other members of the HML team.
To be successful;
The ideal candidate must be results driven, committed, adaptable to change, organised and a team player with excellent communication skills and a good, confident telephone manner. You will have solid IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook and be able to display initiative and willingness to assist others. You will also need the ability to effectively write and structure an email with a view to develop opportunities and build relationships.
• Internal & external training
• 28 days’ holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)
Qualifications and Experience
• Internal Sales experience is essential.
• Good telephone and people skills required.
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, preferably including Mathematics, English & IT.
• Fluent in English.
• Knowledge of working in various sectors desirable, but not essential for the right candidate.
Internal Sales, Business to Business, Relationship Management, Report Writing, Lead Generation, Telemarketing, Telesales, Outbound, CRM, Pipeline, Sales
To apply through Indeed, click here.
Or Call 01842 821 440 and ask for Sophie Kierman in our HR department.