Are you a natural conversationalist? Do you have a professional can do attitude?
Hayward Miller are looking to bring on board a sales and marketing representative. This is a chance to implement your personality on a growing business, whilst remaining professional and respectful. We are looking to expand this area and are providing the opportunity for a candidate with the below qualities to strengthen the team.
- Confident on the telephone
- Goal driven
- Good listener who remains in control of the conversation
- Team player
- Good time management skills
- Making outbound Telemarketing calls on behalf of Hayward Miller and its clients, promoting their products/services. As well as handling incoming call-backs from assigned customers.
- Appointment setting for Internal Business Development Managers, and Client contacts.
- Sending follow-up sales emails to customers.
- Keeping regular records of call updates and writing reports. As well as ensuring all databases and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems are updated with opportunity details.
- Liaising with clients in person, via telephone and/or online conference meetings with occasional opportunities to attend business events or visits to client premises, with another member or members of the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Telemarketing/Telesales experience is essential.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Mathematics and English preferred.
- Fluent in English.
In return, you will receive:
- Basic salary of £20,000.
- Performance-related commission pay, scalable up to £26,000 (OTE).
- Plus, annual bonus (10% of company’s profit divided amongst the staff)
- The ear of the Managing Director to share your ideas.
- Opportunities to grow within the business.