We are not a call centre.
Too often companies overlook the amount of work their team put in each day and end up losing fantastic employees. We have tremendous respect for our employees and the work they do, so we make sure they are not only recognised but rewarded too.
Who We Are:
We are growing rapidly and are searching for qualified people to thrive in our business. Having delivered solid sales performance for over 11 years now, we are currently sitting with several new clients just waiting to come on board with us.
We are looking for candidates with an ‘above the line’ attitude, individuals who are ambitious to show what they can do and how they can add to our team culture.
· Taking and directing inbound calls from customers, suppliers, and associates.
· Reception duties such as answering phone for colleagues and taking messages.
· Keeping all databases and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems updated with opportunity details.
· General administrative duties including routine photocopying, scanning, filing.
· Ordering stationery and office supplies.
· Planning and organising business travel and accommodation.
· Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
· Management and maintenance of company accounts (General Bookkeeping).
· VAT returns, sales, and purchase invoice processing, posting and balancing accounts by reconciling entries.
· Management of general cash flow.
· Producing financial report for senior management team.
· Recording of Holiday, Sickness and Absence.
· Payroll processing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in processing Accounts and Bookkeeping, preferred.
- Proficient numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Familiar with Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A welcoming team culture with great people- Check out our TikTok! @haywardmillerltd10
- Team events and activities.
- Opportunities to attend industry events and exhibitions.
- Various exciting projects with global clients.
- Discounted Cinema Tickets.
- Morning Sandwich Van.
- On-site Parking.
- Profit share bonus scheme.
- Performance-related Commission Scheme.
Salary: £19,760 – £21,000 per annum. (Review will be held in month 6.)
Full Time: Office based role, Monday to Friday (8am till 4:30pm)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Holiday: 28 paid days including Bank Holidays.
Masks to be worn upon entering and leaving the building. Sanitisers are provided.
Looking to progress within a growing company with a new challenging admin role?
To be considered, please send us your personalised CV with a cover letter detailing why you are interested in this role.