Hayward Miller Training Courses
Customer Service Skills
- Effective Customer Service – discover how to deliver customer service that your customers remember. This is a foundation course designed for customer service providers who are looking to enhance their knowledge of customer service and identify key ‘moments of truth’.
- Customer Service Excellence – change your communication styles and tactics to exert greater influence over customers. This is an advanced course designed for experienced customer service providers who are looking to improve the customer service experience and improve loyalty.
Management and Leadership Skills
- Advanced Communication Skills – change your communication styles and tactics to exert greater influence over staff. This course is designed for Managers and Leaders who are looking for ways to maximise their effectiveness and impact when communicating with employees, including delivering difficult messages in a positive way.
Time Management – change your management of time to increase your effectiveness. This course is designed for Managers and Leaders who “don’t have enough hours in the day” and need to change the way they work to maximise productivity.
Sales from Customer Service – customer service employees are often best placed to gain additional sales from customer but often lack the skills or confidence to do so. This is a foundation course aimed at customer service staff who could but don’t/won’t/can’t increase the customer spend.
- Effective Sales B2B/B2C – improve your skills when working with customers in order to exert greater influence with buyers/purchasers. This is an advanced course designed for sales people with sales experience who are looking for ways to increase average customer spend and have a greater impact with leads.
- First Aid at Work Level 3: 3 Day – covers a wide range of first aid emergencies, enabling all participants to deal with emergency situations with confidence in a prompt, safe and effective way. This course will give participants a qualification to the highest level of First Aid.
- Emergency First Aid at Work Level 2: 1 Day – learners will have the knowledge and skills to equip the organisation with Emergency First Aider’s that can provide treatment to their casualties in a prompt, safe and effective manner.
- Paediatric First Aid Level 3: 2 Day – developed for those working with children and infants. This course will be of particular interest to teachers, child minders, crèche assistants, playgroup personnel and anyone else who has a responsibility for their welfare whilst in your care.
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid Level 3: 1 Day – designed for those with an interest in child and infant basic life support. This course will be of particular interest to teachers, child minders, crèche assistants, playgroup personnel and anyone else who has a responsibility for their welfare whilst in your care.
- First Aid Annual Refresher: 1 Day – developed for HSE qualified First Aiders and Emergency First Aiders in order to keep their skills up-to-date and refreshed.
- First Aid at Work Requalification Level 3: 2 Day – designed for those who currently hold a First Aid at Work qualification and are due to expire.
- First Aid Risk Assessment Level 2: 1 Day – provides detailed information about the considerations and relevant factors in order to determine the needs and requirements and to ultimately produce a Risk Assessment of First Aid Needs for the business.
- Activity First Aid Level 2: 2 Day – comprehensive qualification as it covers Basic Life Support and many other First Aid conditions. This course is specifically designed for those who are involved in any form of activity, including sports, leisure and recreation.